Pages

logo designed by emmao creative, contactable at emmaocreative@live.com.

Monday, April 19, 2010

New Project!

Good evening Cookie Monsters. :)

This is a little newsflash to a little business adventure that I'm in the process of.

But, the most important part of getting it off the ground is...well...to be blunt...you!

Yes you I need all of you lovely baking enthusiasts to jump on my bake-wagon and come along for a ride that will not only tickle your tastebuds, but save you time!

If you don't consider yourself fully competent in the kitchen, but find yourself drooling over an upside down pineapple cake in Gourmet Traveller, or that decadent triple chocolate mousse tart you so happened to stumble across on taste.com.au, then look no further!

I have a suggestion; you send me the recipe, I look at the recipe, I price the recipe if there are any far out ingredients (I'm looking scathingly at intolerants here, out to "soy"-il my perfectly dairy-licious recipes...) and then I bake it, and then, I send it to you!

I know this is horribly exclusive to Brisbane people, but hey, support me and I may grow!

So here's hoping you email me! send all recipes to the_cookiejar@live.com.au please.

I love you all baking enthusiasts!

No comments:

Post a Comment